This past Saturday members of the Springville Area community gathered together at the Springville Fire Hall to celebrate our 2017 SACC Annual Awards recipients.
- Dinner by Three Star Catering
- Desserts donated by Julie’s Pizzeria & Restaurant and Kathryn Heller from Dynamic Electrical Solutions.
- Appetizers donated by Elizabeth Riefler and prepared by Jeanne Ellis of Oasis Bed & Breakfast and Shannon Walcyzk of Bill Gugino Builders.
- Wine donated by Cheap Chollies
- Favors by Kelly’s Kandies
- Programs printed by Chaffee Chick Design.
- Decorations by Fresh Floral and Gifts
- Award Winner Proclamations courtesy of New York State Senator Patrick Gallivan
Music provided by Bob Muhlbauer and The Hick Ups!
Silent Auction included: Stock the Bar, Feeling Lucky Lottery Tree and Taste of Springville Gift Certificate Basket.
Information about our Chamber Members was available on our networking table.
Chamber President Bill Gugino from B & B Homes gave a State of the Chamber Address.
…and announced the 2017 SACC Business of the Year award to Sheret Jewelers.
CONGRATULATIONS to all of the well-deserving 2017 SACC winners!
…from the SACC Board of Directors. 🙂