3RD ANNUAL SCAVENGER HUNT
FREE TO PARTICIPATE! NO AGE LIMIT!
PRIZES FROM CHAMBER MEMBER BUSINESSES (VALUE $50 EACH)
WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS SCAVENGER HUNT ALL ABOUT?
- Each person joining in on our Scavenger Hunt must visit every participating Chamber Member business on the list and pick up a free item showing that you made it to the location.
- We anticipate having at least 25 participating members located throughout the “Springville Area” including: Arcade, Boston, Chaffee, Colden, Collins, East Concord, East Otto, Holland, Glenwood, Gowanda, Sardinia, Springville and Yorkshire.
- Information including business address, phone number and hours of business will be sent to participants the week of July 17th.
- Current List of Participating Members:
- Bertrand Chaffee Hospital, Springville
- Cattaraugus County Bank, Springville
- Concord Historical Society/Lucy Bensley Center, Springville, NY
- Concord Land Realty, Springville
- Designer Pools, Gowanda
- Dr. Joseph Rumfola, Springville
- Emerling Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Springville
- General Physician, PC, Springville
- Granny’s Boot Antiques, Springville
- Hulbert Library, Springville
- Love INC, Springville
- Oasis Bed & Breakfast, Springville
- Sheret Jewelers, Springville
- Springville Center for the Arts, Springville, NY
- Springville Hardware & Homewear, Springville
- Springville Journal, Springville
- TOPS Markets, Springville
- Verizon Wireless, Springville, NY
- Village of Springville, Springville
- WNY Dental Group, Boston
- Click here to download registration form.
DEADLINE FOR COMPLETED PACKET RETURN:
- Deadline: Friday, July 28, 5pm -after completing the hunt, check in at the Chamber Office at 23 North Buffalo Street, Springville.
- All participants who complete the scavenger hunt will be awarded three Ducky Derby tickets (value $10) and entered to win awards donated by participating chamber members ($50 gift certificates and baskets.)
- All qualified entries will have equal opportunity to win prizes.
- Saturday, July 29, 4pm at the Chamber Booth located at Fiddler‘s Green Country & Bluegrass Festival.
- Participants are encouraged to be present, but are NOT required to attend to win prizes!
- Contact email@example.com or call (716) 592-4746.
- Office Hours are Monday 9-5pm and Wednesday 9-5 pm.