The Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Legacy Funds at the Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo are endowment funds created by the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation that provide annual support to four areas of interests: Caregivers; Community Assets; Design and Access; and Youth Sports.
- Caregivers: Improve support for caregivers – whether paid or voluntary – through efforts that provide needed skills, resources, education and respite. Caregivers are those who look after dependent individuals such as children with special needs, disabled adults and older adults who require caregiving. Projects supported through this fund should have a direct impact on caregivers.
- Community Assets: Support significant cultural and historic assets and/or increase access to long-term arts instruction for youth.
- Design and Access: Increase the health and quality of life of WNY residents of all ages by enhancing outdoor activities within the region.
- Youth Sports: Provide opportunities for all children to be active through sport.
- There will be an optional meeting at the Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo for each interest area for prospective applicants on November 6, 2017.
- Design and Access – 10:00 – 10:45 a.m.
- Caregivers – 11:00 – 11:45 a.m.
- Youth Sports – 12:00 – 12:45 p.m.
- Community Assets – 1:00 – 1:45 p.m.
Please email Laura Schwamborn at LauraS@cfgb.org by November 1, 2017, with which session(s) you plan to attend.
- Applications will be accepted until 4 p.m. on January 8, 2018.
- For further information on the guidelines for each process, please visit cfgb.org/wilson-funds/.