Valentine’s Day is upon us! (Already? Already!) Don’t worry, there’s still plenty of time to pick something up locally for your sweetie. Check out some of these ideas from our Chamber Members.
- You know where to find something sparkly—Sheret Jewelers of course! Check out their line of gifts from the heart.
- Get on your dancing shoes and spend the evening at the Love INC Valentine Swing Dance
- Everyone loves flowers—surprise your loved one with the good ol’ romantic standby of a dozen roses from Always & Forever Florist.
- There’s ALWAYS something unique and special to be found at Lulu Belle’s Gifts, Springville Hardware & Homeware, Springcreek Pharmacy and the Carolsel Shop.
- How about a quiet overnight at Arboretum on the Bluehill, Oasis Bed & Breakfast or Zoar Valley Lodge? Make sure to stop at Cheap Chollies Liquor Store, Savage Winery or Yorkshire Spirits to pick up some bubbly on the way.
- If a grand gesture is more your style—consider Anything Printed or Chaffee Chick Design to order a personalized I LOVE YOU banner!
- Personal pampering is always a good gift—try a gift certificate to Root 39 Salon or Springville Therapeutic Massage. And don’t forget the furry ones—pampering at Fluffy & Fabulous Pet Palace followed by treats from Shamel Milling?
- Or give the true gift from your heart—a duo membership to Springville Health & Fitness.
- Hmmm. How about pizza from Julie’s Pizzeria or Tim & Bonnies Pizza followed with tickets for two for a movie night at the Joylan Theatre or upcoming show at Springville Center for the Arts or the Cattaraugus County Living Arts Association.
- Any big spenders out there—a new set of wheels with a big red bow perhaps from Cappelino Chevrolet, Emerling Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Emerling Ford or Gowanda Harley-Davidson or even Lamb & Webster and Z&M Ag and Turf?
- Dreaming of warmer weather? Try a visit to Designer Pools or Sunsational Pools to start planning for that pool you’ve always wanted? (The gift that keeps on giving!)
- Last but not least, never underestimate the last minute card and gift from one of our local convenient stores like Country Fair and Crosby’s or grocery/department stores such as Tops Market and Walmart Supercenter.
Whatever you choose, make it a good one. Love is love is love.
Happy Valentine’s Day!