As a member of our Chamber family, you have the opportunity to be a part of a group of businesses that support the economic development Springville Area and Beyond.
- Annual Awards Banquet
- Craft Wine and Beer Festival
- Community Scavenger Hunt
- Shuttleworth Park Festival/Ducky Derby
- Springville Oktoberfest
Website/Social Media & Marketing Support
- Springville Area Job Board – Help Wanted-Any job postings at your business / organization? Share them with us and we will post them on our help wanted page.
- Community Calendar -Any upcoming events at your business/organization? Or do you know of any in the Springville Area and beyond? Share them with us and we will post them on our community calendar. This is not just limited to Chamber Member events, we want it to be the comprehensive catch-all calendar for our area. The more the merrier! (Our area media outlets know to look there for events too.) If you have a Google Calendar, please share the link to make it easier for us to add your events.
- SACC “The Center” Blog -On our blog, we feature all things related to our Chamber Members…so send us your content.
- Springville Area Chamber Members in the News -Have you or your employees or volunteers or board members been featured in the news and we missed it? Send us the link—we want to create a virtual archive of all the good press going on with our members.
- Newsletters -Starting in 2017 we will be sending out a weekly Monday Member Memo and a Monthly SACC “The Center” Newsletter to our entire database. Newsletter subscribers will also have the option to sign up for additional content—job listings, events, blog posts and business tips.
- Social Media -While we aren’t EVERYWHERE…we are pretty active. Come follow us. We follow back! Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and Linkedin.
- Meet & Greets
- After-Hours Business Mixers
- Online Link to Website with Your Logo
- Listing in Member Directory
- Member to Member Discounts