The new South Cascade Drive-Miller Road bridge connecting Erie and Cattaraugus counties officially opened this morning! It’s been years in the making and today is the culmination of many working together to insure future growth and stability in our surrounding communities.
Here are a few photos from the bridge ribbon cutting this morning. Again, thank you to everyone who came together to help make this project possible. Onward!
- Gowanda Press: Former Route 219 bridge open to traffic
- WIVB: New $16 million bridge opens over Cattaraugus Creek
- WKBW: Old 219 bridge reopens to traffic in Concord
- WGRZ: South Cascade Drive-Miller Road Bridge opens
- WBEN: Route 219 Bridge Open In Springville: Business Owners Happy To See Traffic Return
From our archives: