CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2018 Springville Area Chamber of Commerce 2018 Annual Award Winners!
- Business of the Year – Emerling Dealerships
- Nonprofit of the Year – Concord Historical Society
- Citizen of the Year – Kara Kane
- Student of the Year – MacKenzie Engel
- Small Business of the Year – Fiesta Bamba
- Community Service – Business of the Year: LJ Grand Livery Stables
- Community Service – Individual of the Year: Joe Emerling
- Entrepreneurial Spirit Business of the Year: Encorus Group
- 4 Under Forty: Reed Braman, Melissa Frank, Scott Kearns and Jessica Schuster
The Springville Area Chamber of Commerce annual award dinner
will be held on Saturday, February 3, 2018 at St. Aloysius Hall.
Businesses interested in sponsoring one of the awards categories above will receive:
- Naming Rights “(Your Business Name Here) Business of the Year Award” on the award plaque and all print and digital media and post-event publicity. (Value = PRICELESS)
- Four admission tickets to the event, (Value = $100)
- Full page advertisement in program book (Value $200)
- Sponsorships are $500.
Please contact Chamber Director Jennifer Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation!
- Tickets are available for $30/each or $50/pair.
- Reserved tables of 8 are also available for $300.
- Program book ads are available: Half Page $100/Quarter Page $50
New for this event will be a keynote speaker to deliver a message on the theme of “Investment.” Katie Krawczyk, partner and president at 19 IDEAS in Buffalo. In six years, 19 IDEAS has grown from a one-person firm to a full-service communications agency. Clients include national brands, government agencies and businesses in the healthcare, law, technology and higher education fields.
Catering will be provided by new chamber member Edible Crush.