The Springville Area Chamber of Commerce will present its annual awards night on Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 6 p.m. at St. Aloysius Hall in Springville.
We are excited to announce Chamber Member Edible Crush as our caterer for the evening!
In preparation for the event, the Chamber’s board is calling for nominations for its awards, which include several new categories that reflect the substantial contributions of the area’s business and nonprofit communities.
- Business of the Year (2017 winner: Sheret Jewelers)
- Non-profit of the Year (2017 winner: Love INC of Springville)
- Citizen of the Year (2017 winner: Nils Wikman)
- Small Business of the Year (new)
- Community Service – Business (new)
- Community Service – Individual (new)
- Entrepreneurial Spirit (new)
And as another new initiative, the Chamber will be featuring four local individuals in its “4 Under Forty” program. Self-nominations are welcomed, and nominees should work for, volunteer for or otherwise be affiliated with a current Springville Area Chamber of Commerce member business/organization.
Nominations for the Awards Night and “4 Under Forty” close on December 29.
Tickets are available at the chamber office for $30/each or $50/pair.