Springville Community Chorale
Our Annual Meeting, registration and collection of membership dues is September 12, 2017 at 7pm at the First Presbyterian Church at 38 N. Buffalo Street, Springville. Following a brief meeting and review of the music for our December concert, light refreshments will be served.
For more information contact Colleen Marcello Brecker at 716-289- 3636
- Membership is open to the community of Springville and surrounding areas. Members are expectedto attend at least 75% of the weekly rehearsals and fully participate in preparation for our two annual concerts.
- Membership dues of $30.00 per year are collected at the AnnualMeeting in September. Dues are used to purchase music, pay for insurance and other costs associated with our concerts.
- Performances are in Springville with venues determined when concert dates are scheduled.
- Rehearsals are held on Tuesday evenings from 7 until 9 at the First Presbyterian Church at 38 N.Buffalo Street, Springville, NY 14141.
- Members are requested to notify their Section Leader if they will be absent from rehearsal.
- Any rehearsal cancellations for weather will follow SGI school closings and after school activities cancellations. Members will be notified about other cancellations and/or changes to schedule by email.